Maldives Packages from Pune
Every traveller is satisfied by the beauty, tranquillity, and serenity of the Maldives. You won’t regret travelling to this paradise because it has crystal-clear oceans, fine sand beaches, opulent resorts, mouthwatering cuisine, and so much more. Plan the ideal Maldives package from Pune and take pleasure in an unforgettable trip. Each Maldives package is perfectly created to meet the demands of every traveller. Start packing your bags right away for a wonderful tropical getaway trip in the Maldives.
How to reach Maldives from Pune
- Total distance from Pune to the Maldives: 1,537 km
- Mode of transportations: There are two ways to get to the Maldives from Pune: by plane or by water.
- Airways: Air travel is the most convenient means of transportation from Pune to the Maldives due to the abundance of connecting flights between these two destinations. You will be reached by air in between 6 and 9 hours, including halt time. Sadly, there are no flights that go from Pune to the Maldives directly. On this route, reputable airlines provide service, including Air India, Vistara, GoFirst, and others.
- Waterways: The majority of cruises to the Maldives depart from one of India’s two major ports, Kochi or Mumbai. You might choose to book a cruise to the Maldives by travelling to Kochi or Mumbai, where you can board the ship.
Things to do in Maldives from Pune
To thoroughly enjoy your Maldives tour packages from Pune, take part in the following amazing activities. There are lots of activities in the Maldives that will make your vacation interesting and enjoyable.
- Visit magnificent Manta Point to go diving
- Trying to make friends as you go swimming with manta rays
- Have fun surfing and spend a great time
- Unwind on one of the Maldives’ white sand beaches
- Look out the wonderful China-Maldives Friendship Bridge
Places to visit on Maldives package from Pune
It could be difficult to choose which places to visit and which to avoid in the Maldives because there are so many to choose from. Here are the main locations you ought to think about visiting, in order to assist you and give you the best Maldives trip.
- Gan Island
- Dhadimagi Kilhi
- Addu City
Book Maldives package from Pune
The Maldives is a dream destination with lots to offer to its tourists. By booking the best Maldives packages from Pune, you can experience the pleasant time you’ve always wanted with the people you love the most.
Maldives Tourist Visa for Indians
You do not need to seek a visa in advance of travelling if you are an Indian citizen, as there is an on-arrival visa option available. At the Male airport, a 30-day tourist visa will be given to you. The Maldives government offers free assistance with all visa-related services. You might have to pay a set price if you want to extend your stay.
Important Travel Documents –
- A valid passport
- Passport sized photos
- Accommodation booking proof
- Flight tickets booking proof
- Sufficient funds in your bank
- Bank statements
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country
- Traveller declaration form