Maldives packages from Hyderabad
The Maldives is without a doubt the first place that comes to mind when you imagine taking your dear ones on a luxurious, relaxing vacation to an island, isn’t it? Around 120 coral islands make up the tropical paradise known as the Maldives, each of which is special in its own way. Select the best Maldives package to spend your time on vacation surrounded by lush vegetation, swaying palms, a clear blue ocean, plush beaches, and a beautiful undersea world. It is the ideal holiday spot of your dreams, now is the time to reserve the Maldives package from Hyderabad.
How to reach Maldives from Hyderabad
- Total distance from Hyderabad to the Maldives: 1,677 km
- Mode of transportations: Flight and cruise are the two ways to get from Hyderabad to the Maldives.
- Airways: Flights are the best mode of transportation to reach this wonderful place. Unfortunately, there are no direct flights between Hyderabad and the Maldives, but there are a tonne of connecting flights. Reputable airlines such as Air India, IndiGo, Vistara, GoFirst, Srilankan, and others offer service on this route.
- Waterways: There aren’t any cruises that leave for the Maldives from Hyderabad. You can take a flight or a roadtrip to Kochi or Mumbai and then board a ship from there. The majority of Indian cruises leave from these two ports for the Maldives.
Things to do in Maldives from Hyderabad
The Maldives offers a relaxed yet exciting vacation experience because of all the great things to do there. It would be impossible to describe all of the exciting things to do in the Maldives below, but here is a list of the best activities for a memorable Maldives tour package from Hyderabad.
- Enjoy the unique BoduBeru Show
- Explore the popular Friday Mosque of the Maldives
- Don’t miss the scenic helicopter ride over the islands of Maldives
- Go on a local food tour
- Visit a spa and to get relaxed
Places to visit on Maldives package from Hyderabad
Here is a list of the well-known places you should consider visiting when in the Maldives. Prepare to enjoy your Maldives trip package as much as you can with the people you care about.
- Malé Atoll
- Ukulhas Island
- Huraa Island
- Sun Island
- Banana Reef
Book Maldives package from Hyderabad
The Maldives are unquestionably a fascinating place to travel as it has a lot to offer. With the greatest Maldives package from Hyderabad, experience the happiness you’ve always desired.
Maldives Tourist Visa for Indians
You can choose to obtain a visa on arrival if you are an Indian citizen. All services pertaining to visas are provided free by the Maldives government. You will receive a 30-day tourist visa at the Male airport and If you decide to stay in the country for a longer amount of time, then you may require to pay a fixed fee.
Important Travel Documents –
- A valid passport
- Passport sized photos
- Accommodation booking proof
- Flight tickets booking proof
- Sufficient funds in your bank
- Bank statements
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country
- Traveller declaration form