Maldives Packages From Bangalore
The Maldives is more than just a group of thousand islands in the Indian Ocean; it is a symbol of pristine tranquillity and peace. People enjoy travelling to this hideaway to unwind and experience the tropical atmosphere. All you have to do to enjoy a wonderful trip is organise the ideal Maldives package from Bangalore. Every Maldives package is perfectly crafted to meet the demands of every traveller, so, follow your dreams and have a perfect vacation you have been waiting for so long.
How to reach Maldives from Bangalore
- Total distance from Bangalore to the Maldives: 1,187 km
- Mode of transportations: There are two ways to reach the Maldives from Bangalore: by airways or by waterways.
- Airways: Due to the large number of flights connecting Bangalore with the Maldives, air travel is the most feasible mode of transportation. There are several direct flights that travel from Bangalore to the Maldives in 2 to 3 hours. Reputable airlines such as Air India, IndiGo, Vistara, GoFirst, Srilankan, and others offer service on this route.
- Waterways: From Bangalore to the Maldives, there are no cruise options. Considering that most cruises to the Maldives leave from either Mumbai or Kochi in India, you can choose between the two.
Things to do in Maldives from Bangalore
In the Maldives, there are numerous activities that will add interest and enjoyment to your trip. Take part in the following incredible activities during your Maldives honeymoon packages from Bangalore to truly enjoy yourself.
- Stay in a luxurious overwater bungalow
- Participate in exciting water sports activities
- Go on a wreck diving at Maldive Victory
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing spa massages
- Explore the National Museum of the Maldives
Places to visit on Maldives package from Bangalore
The abundance of options in the Maldives may make it challenging to decide which locations to visit and which to avoid. In order to help you and provide you with the greatest Maldives experience, below are the popular places you should consider visiting on your Maldives trip.
- Malé Atoll
- Sun Island
- Biyadhoo Island
- Banana Reef
- Guraidhoo Island
Book Maldives package from Bangalore
A wonderful vacation spot, the Maldives has a lot to offer visitors. With the people you care about the most, you can have the enjoyable time you’ve always desired by booking the ultimate Maldives packages from Bangalore.
Maldives Tourist Visa for Indians
If you are an Indian national, there is an option for an on-arrival visa, so you do not need to apply for a visa before travelling. You’ll receive a 30-day tourist visa at the airport in Male. All visa-related services are provided by the Maldives government without charge. If you decide to remain longer, then you will have to pay a fixed fee.
Important Travel Documents –
- A valid passport
- Passport sized photos
- Accommodation booking proof
- Flight tickets booking proof
- Sufficient funds in your bank
- Bank statements
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country
- Traveller declaration form