Maldives Package From Chennai
The Maldives is known for its endless paradisiacal tiny islands that are encircled by soft white sands, waving palms, fresh air and clear waters. Pick a Maldives package to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in this Indian Ocean hideaway. This retreat won’t let you down whether you go with your significant other, family, or friends. Choose the ideal Maldives package from Chennai and unwind in this haven of peace and tranquillity.
How to reach Maldives from Chennai
- Total distance from Chennai to the Maldives: 1,220 km
- Mode of transportations: There are two methods to go from Chennai to the Maldives: by flight or by cruise.
- Airways: To get to this fantastic location, flights are the ideal means of transportation. There are numerous connecting flights available between Chennai and the Maldives, but sadly there are no direct flights between these two places. On this route, reputable airlines provide service, including Air India, IndiGo, Vistara, GoFirst, Srilankan, and others.
- Waterways: There are a few cruises that depart from Chennai for the Maldives. Even better, travel to Mumbai or Kochi and embark on a cruise from there. These two locations are where the majority of Indian cruises depart for the Maldives.
Things to do in Maldives from Chennai
Vacations in the Maldives are laid-back yet fun and exciting, thanks to the country’s fun-filled things to do. There are so many thrilling things to do in the Maldives that it is impossible to list them all here, but here is a selection of the top things to do for a memorable Maldives package from Chennai.
- Go Snorkelling and explore underwater world
- Plan a lovely dinner at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant
- Watch traditional Boduberu show
- Savour the real taste of the Maldives with its delicious cuisines
Places to visit on Maldives package from Chennai
Following is a list of the well-known locations you should think about seeing while travelling to the Maldives. Get ready to have the best possible experience with the people you love on your Maldives vacation.
- Vaadhoo Island
- Maldive Victory
- Maafushi Island
Book Maldives package from Chennai
Without a question, The Maldives is a captivating vacation destination and has a lot to offer. Enjoy the happiness you’ve always wanted with the best Maldives package from Chennai.
Maldives Tourist Visa for Indians
If you have an Indian passport, you have the option of getting a visa upon arrival. The Maldives government offers all visa-related services free of charge. At the airport in Male, you’ll be given a tourist visa good for 30 days. You might have to pay a predetermined price if you choose to stay in the nation for a longer period of time.
Important Travel Documents –
- A valid passport
- Passport sized photos
- Sufficient funds in your bank
- Bank statements
- Flight tickets booking proof
- Accommodation booking proof
- A cover letter
- Traveller declaration form