Maldives package from Mumbai
Imagine yourself on vacation in an overwater villa, surrounded by the fresh ocean breeze and water, taking in the best of the tropics, or unwinding on a secluded beach with your favourite drink in hand while taking in the magnificent scenery. Whether you are a relaxed traveller or a crazy adventurer, the Maldives has something for you. Look no further and check out the ideal Maldives Package from Mumbai to visit this paradise. Invest in the ultimate Maldives package to make memories that will last a lifetime with your loved ones.
How to reach Maldives from Mumbai
- Total distance from Mumbai to the Maldives: 1,672 km
- Mode of transportations: From Mumbai, there are two ways to get to the Maldives: by plane and by sea.
- Airways: The most feasible and cost-effective way to reach your location is via air. There are a number of direct and connecting flights between the two destinations. A direct flight from Mumbai to the Maldives will take you there in three to four hours. IndiGo, Air India, Vistara, SriLankan, and other significant airlines offer services on this route.
- Waterways: The cruise journey takes seven-days to reach the Maldives. The typical cost of a Mumbai to Maldives cruise package starts around INR 35,000/ per person and ranges differently according to your package choice. During the cruise halts, you are free to explore Mangalore and Cochin in between as well.
Things to do in Maldives from Mumbai
There are numerous activities to do in the Maldives to make your vacation exciting and enjoyable. Cherish your Maldives vacation packages from Mumbai by participating in these amazing things to do.
- Bodu Beru Show is a pleasure to watch
- Take a wonderful Dhoni Cruise
- In the splendour of the tropics, don’t miss the thrilling submarine rides
- Participate in a fun beach party
- Plan a romantic candlelit dinner on the beach with breathtaking views
- By joining a watching tour, you can make friends with whales and sharks
Places to visit on Maldives package from Mumbai
The Maldives provides a plethora of remarkable locations to explore and have a fantastic vacation. Make your trip to the Maldives from Mumbai more enjoyable by visiting these astonishing places.
- Dhigu Island
- Kudadoo Island
- Majeedhee Magu
Book Maldives package from Mumbai
Don’t delay to book a Maldives package from Mumbai for the ideal vacation. In the Maldives, you may turn your perfect vacation into a reality with the ones you cherish!
Maldives Tourist Visa for Indians
You do not need to obtain a visa in advance of travelling if you are an Indian as there is an on-arrival visa option available. At the airport in Male, a 30-day tourist visa will be given to you. The Maldives’ government does not charge for any of the services linked to obtaining visas. If you want to extend your stay, you might have to pay a set amount.
Important Travel Documents –
- A valid passport
- Passport sized photos
- Accommodation booking proof
- Flight tickets booking proof
- Sufficient funds in your bank
- Bank statements
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country
- Traveller declaration form