Maldives Honeymoon Packages From Bangalore
The Maldives is a phenomenal paradise for honeymooners and couples, since it represents unspoiled calm and tranquillity. Travelling to this romantic hideaway allows couples to relax and appreciate the tropical ambiance, romantic vibes, and fresh air. For a wonderful getaway with your sweetheart and to kindle your love, book the best Maldives honeymoon packages from Bangalore. Every Maldives package is expertly designed to satisfy every traveller’s needs.
How to reach Maldives from Bangalore
- Total distance from Bangalore to the Maldives: 1,187 km
- Mode of transportations: From Bangalore, there are two ways to get to the Maldives: by plane or by ship.
- Airways: Air travel is the most efficient way of transportation because there are many flights that connect Bangalore with the Maldives. There are a number of direct flights that take two to three hours to get from Bangalore to the Maldives. On this route, reputable airlines provide service, including Air India, IndiGo, Vistara, GoFirst, Srilankan, and others.
- Waterways: There are no cruise options available from Bangalore to the Maldives. Given that the majority of Indian cruises to the Maldives depart from either Kochi or Mumbai, you can pick one of the two.
Things to do on Maldives honeymoon package from Bangalore
There are lots of romantic and lovely things to do in the Maldives that will make your trip more interesting and enjoyable. To truly enjoy yourself, take part in the amazing activities listed below while on your Maldives honeymoon packages from Bangalore.
- Savour delicious traditional Dhivehi (Maldivian) cuisine
- Go scuba diving with your partner
- Watch dolphins on a sunset cruise accompanied by mesmerizing views
- You cannot miss parasailing
Places to visit on Maldives honeymoon package from Bangalore
It may be difficult to choose which places to visit and which to avoid in the Maldives because of the wide range of options available. The prominent locations you should think about visiting on your Maldives trip are listed below in order to assist you and provide you with the finest Maldives experience.
- Bikini Beach
- Male City
- Gan Island
Book Maldives honeymoon package from Bangalore
The Maldives are an excellent destination for couples and honeymooners and have a lot to offer. The best Maldives honeymoon packages from Bangalore can help you have the fun you’ve always wanted with the one you love the most.
Maldives Tourist Visa for Indians
There is an option for an on-arrival visa if you are an Indian national, thus you are not required to apply for a visa in advance of your trip. The Maldives government offers all visa-related services without charging a fee. At the Male airport, a 30-day tourist visa will be issued to you. You will be required to pay a set cost if you opt to stay longer.
Important Travel Documents –
- A valid passport
- Passport sized photos
- Accommodation booking proof
- Flight tickets booking proof
- Sufficient funds in your bank
- Bank statements
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country
- Traveller declaration form