Maldives honeymoon package from Mumbai
What more could you want for a holiday than a cool ocean breeze, clear waters, breathtaking vistas, isolated beaches, and delightful time in the tropics with your favourite people? The Maldives is the ideal vacation spot for unwinding, kicking back, and letting your stress melt away. You may have any kind of vacation you want, whether it’s a relaxing getaway or an action-packed trip, in the Maldives. Booking the perfect Maldives Honeymoon Package from Mumbai would allow you to experience the best of the best. Spend your time and money on the best Maldives package to create lifelong memories with your loved ones.
How to reach Maldives from Mumbai
- Total distance from Mumbai to the Maldives: 1,672 km
- Mode of transportations: There are two methods to get to the Maldives from Mumbai: by plane and by ship.
- Airways: Air travel is the most practical and economical means of getting to your destination. Between these two locations, there are numerous direct and connecting flights. You can get to the Maldives in three to four hours on a direct flight from Mumbai. On this route, services are provided by notable airlines like IndiGo, Air India, Vistara, SriLankan, and others.
- Waterways: The Maldives is reached after a seven-day sail. A Mumbai to Maldives cruise trip typically costs around INR 35,000 per person, with prices varying depending on the package you choose. You are free to wander around Mangalore and Cochin while the ship stops.
Things to do on Maldives honeymoon package from Mumbai
Take part in the following incredible activities during your Maldives packages from Mumbai to truly relish them. In the Maldives, there are many things to do to make your holiday fascinating and fun.
- Visit a spa for couples special massage
- Plan a romantic dinner at Ithaa – Aquarium Restaurant
- Explore the bustling streets of Male City
- Visit the famous Friday Mosque
- Go on local food tour in the Maldives
- Visit the Glowing Beach for some lovely moments together
Places to visit on Maldives honeymoon package from Mumbai
The Maldives offer a wide range of fascinating places to visit and have a wonderful vacation. Add the following places to your itinerary to have a great trip to the Maldives from Mumbai.
- Baros Island
- Dhigu Island
- Maafushi Island
- Kudadoo Island
- Emboodhu Finolhu Island
Book Maldives honeymoon package from Mumbai
To have the perfect honeymoon, all you need to do is book a Maldives honeymoon package from Mumbai. You and your partner won’t regret travelling to this glorious location. Prepare to check off your vacation bucket list with your spouse in this oasis of beauty and peace.
Maldives Tourist Visa for Indians
For Indian passport holders, you have the option of getting a visa when you arrive, therefore you do not need to obtain one before travelling. You will receive a tourist visa for 30 days at the Male airport. No services related to acquiring visas are subject to fees from the Maldives government. You might need to pay a fixed amount if you want to extend your stay.
Important Travel Documents –
- A valid passport
- Passport sized photos
- Accommodation booking proof
- Flight tickets booking proof
- Sufficient funds in your bank
- Bank statements
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country
- Traveller declaration form