Maldives Honeymoon Packages From Chennai
The Maldives is a beautiful vacation destination with opulent suites spreading over blue waters and white sand beaches. Choose a perfect Maldives package to share an unforgettable experience with your sweetheart in this hideaway on the Indian Ocean. Select the right Maldives honeymoon package from Chennai to relax in this peaceful paradise.
How to reach Maldives from Chennai
- Total distance from Chennai to the Maldives: 1,220 km
- Mode of transportations: There are two ways to go from Chennai to the Maldives: by flight or by cruise.
- Airways: Flights are the best mode of transportation to reach this wonderful place. Unfortunately, there are no direct flights between Chennai and the Maldives, but there are a tonne of connecting flights. The flight will take about 5 to 7 hours to reach your destination. Reputable airlines such as Air India, IndiGo, Vistara, GoFirst, Srilankan, and others offer service on this route.
- Waterways: There are a few cruises that leave for the Maldives from Chennai. Better yet, go to Mumbai or Kochi and set sail from there. The majority of Indian cruises leave from these two ports for the Maldives.
Things to do on Maldives honeymoon package from Chennai
The Maldives offers a relaxed yet exciting vacation experience because of all the great things to do there. This is a list of the best activities for a memorable Maldives honeymoon package from Chennai.
- Plan a romantic dinner on a beach setting
- Go kitesurfing or kiteboarding with your partner
- Explore the bustling streets of the Male city
- Go on a luxurious sunset cruise
Places to visit on Maldives honeymoon package from Chennai
Here is a list of the well-known places you should consider visiting when in the Maldives with your love. Prepare for the best time you can have while on your Maldives trip.
- Bioluminescent Beach
- COMO Cocoa Island
- Kudadoo Island
- Dhigu Island
Book Maldives honeymoon package from Chennai
The Maldives is, without a doubt, a fascinating vacation spot as it has so much to offer to its romance-seeking visitors. Take advantage of the greatest Maldives honeymoon package from Chennai to experience the bliss you’ve always desired.
Maldives Tourist Visa for Indians
You can choose to obtain a visa on arrival if you have an Indian passport. The Maldives government provides all visa-related services without charging a fee. You will receive a 30-day tourist visa at the Male airport. If you decide to stay in the country for a longer period of time, you will have to pay a fixed amount.
Important Travel Documents –
- A valid passport
- Passport sized photos
- Accommodation booking proof
- Flight tickets booking proof
- Sufficient funds in your bank
- Bank statements
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country
- Traveller declaration form